Uche obtained his LL.B (graduating with a second class upper division honours) from Enugu State University in 2010. He also obtained his B.L from the Nigerian Law School (with a second class upper division honours). After being enrolled, he did his compulsory one year NYSC with a reputable Law firm where he learnt and specialized in various aspects of law. He joined Obra Legal in 2012.
Uche is an associate at Obra Legal. He has experience in Civil, Corporate and Criminal litigation. He has nurtured strong passion for Election petitions and Alternative Dispute Resolution. He has also conducted cases in different courts in Nigeria.
- Civil, Corporate and Criminal Litigation
- Arbitration and other forms of ADR
- Election Petition
BARS & COURTS
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria
- Nigerian Law School (Lagos), Nigeria – BL (Hons.)
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu, Nigeria – LLB (Hons)
MEMBERSHIP & PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- Nigerian Bar Association