Nnezi is a lawyer with over 15 (fifteen) years post-qualification experience in active legal practice including litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution and corporate commercial legal practice.
She graduated from the University of Nigeria Enugu in 2006 and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2007. She holds a master’s degree in Financial Services Law from the University of London, UK.
Nnezi is a CEDR accredited Mediator, an experienced Arbitrator, a certified Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) practitioner, a faculty member at the Enugu State Multi Door Courthouse (ESMDC) and a Notary public of Nigeria.
She is an enlisted Neutral with the Enugu State Multi Door Courthouse (ESMDC), a Fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators (NICArb), an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, (CIArb) UK. As well as an Associate member of the Nigerian Institute of Management.
Nnezi is a Partner in the law firm of Obra Legal, in charge of the Lagos practice area. She is also the Director of the firm’s affiliate foundation, Obra Foundation.
Her Arbitration and Mediation experience areas extends across various types of commercial arbitration and mediation.
- Civil and Criminal Litigation
- Arbitration and other forms of ADR
- Corporate Law and Practice
- Commercial Law
- Real Estate Law
Bars & Courts
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
- BL-Nigerian Law School (Abuja), Nigeria.
- LLB (Hons)-University of Nigeria Nsukka (Enugu Campus) Nigeria.
Memberships & Professional Bodies
- Nigerian Bar Association.
- Associate member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) (UK)
- Associate member, Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM)
- Member, International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) International.
- Member, International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) Nigeria.
- Member and Facilitator, Ndu Ike Akunuba (NIA)