Nnezi Ivenso is a Partner in Obra Legal. She is the head of Corporate Law Practice of the firm. She has experience in Corporate law Practice and litigation and has conducted cases in the different courts in Nigeria including the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court of Nigeria. Her experience in litigation spans a wide range of areas of the law including Land matters, Fundamental Rights Enforcement matters, Criminal and Civil cases, Corporate and Commercial Law cases, Family Law cases and Administration of Estates Law matters. Her participation in Election Petition cases has also enriched her knowledge in Election Petition matters.
Nnezi has advised and handled matters on Property and Tax Rates Law, Corporate finance and Commercial Law, Taxation and Real Estates Law.
As an associate member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK), Nnezi has the necessary qualification and experience in Arbitration and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). She has also nurtured a special interest in the rights of women and children.
- Civil and Criminal Litigation
- Arbitration and other forms of ADR
- Corporate Law and Practice
- Commercial Law
- Real Estate Law
Bars & Courts
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
- BL-Nigerian Law School (Abuja), Nigeria.
- LLB (Hons)-University of Nigeria Nsukka (Enugu Campus) Nigeria.
Memberships & Professional Bodies
- Nigerian Bar Association.
- Associate member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) (UK)
- Associate member, Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM)
- Member, International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) International.
- Member, International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) Nigeria.
- Member and Facilitator, Ndu Ike Akunuba (NIA)