The litigation section of Obra Legal consists of experienced trial lawyers who are able to appropriately pursue and defend claims on behalf of its clients. The firm represents clients in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies.
The firm has several lawyers who concentrate in litigation, and each practice section relies upon integrating experience and talents with other areas of the firm. Representing clients before courts and administrative bodies, the firm has successfully litigated claims on behalf of its clients in all forums.
Litigation Practice Areas include:
- Appeals and Criminal Litigation
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Employment, Labor and Pension Disputes
- Insurance Disputes and Claims
- Personal Injury
- Civil & Utility Litigation