Ndidi Onwusi is an Associate at A. J. Offiah & Co. She has experience in Litigation and has conducted cases in the different courts in Nigeria. Her experience in litigation spans a wide range of areas of the law including Land matters, Fundamental Rights Enforcement matters, Criminal and Civil cases, Family Law cases and Administration of Estates Law matters. Her participation in Election Petitionc cases has also enriched her knowledge in Election Petition matters.
Ndidi has advised and handled matters on Real Estate Law.
- Arbitration and other forms of ADR
- Family Law
BARS & COURTS
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria
- Nigerian Law School (Abuja), Nigeria – BL
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (Enugu Campus), Nigeria – LLB (Hons)
- Anambra State University of Science and Technology, Enugu – B.Ed
- Anambra State College of Education, Awka – NCE
MEMBERSHIP & PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Member, International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) International
- Member, International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA), Nigeria
- Counseling Association of Nigeria